The beautiful building which has housed our shop in Marlborough since 2012 is believed to date from around 1825/1850. A former doctor’s surgery, many of the shop’s older customers can recall being brought here by their parents in years gone by. The shop has a quirky layout spread over two floors, with different sections for the various range of goods on sale. Many customers comment on the layout comparing it to a tardis! One thing we are very proud of at the Marlborough shop is that all the management team began as volunteers before gaining employment here. Each bringing a different skillset, the team works wonderfully together.
Fred our shop manager does a great job keeping everything in order and overseeing the shops committed volunteers. Anthony who opens the shop on Sundays is another invaluable member of the team. Ever reliable we can always count on him if we have any issues of staffing, he will always show up and do a wonderful job chatting to the customers and helping them find what they are looking for.
Please call in and see us next time you’re in town.
41a High Street
Tel: 01672 514 789